The moment you’ve all been waiting for!! You can see your inventory again and so much more!
- Click here to access your account information: http://www.evilenas.shoprw.com
- Click on “Consignor Center” (On a mobile device this is located at the bottom of the page or click on the “Menu” bar for the drop down menu to appear)
- Click “Login”
- Enter your email address and password (the ones you are currently using). It will ask you to reset your password. Follow the steps to do so.
- Open your email and follow the link sent to your email.
- Set new password and log in! The first page once you’re in will be only the sold items and your transactions. There is a menu on the right hand side of the page. If you click on “Inventory”, then you will see the options for “All Inventory”, “Available Inventory”, and “Unavailable Inventory”.
If you have questions about your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re not able to log in to your consignment account, it is because of one of three reasons:
- You have a zero balance and nothing of your’s has sold since our software transition. Once something has sold, you will be able to log in. We apologize for this, but it is because the software doesn’t recognize you yet as a consignor. It will as soon as something of your’s is sold.
- You have two accounts on file with the same email address, and we have not yet condensed them. We are working diligently to delete all duplicates.
- The email address for you is not exactly how you are typing it in. The program is case sensitive.
All of these issues will be corrected with time. If you have questions about your account, please email email@example.com.