TERMS OF CONTRACT:
1. 60% of the selling price of each item shall be paid to Evilena's Red Dresser and 40% will be paid to the owner of the merchandise (consignor). This percentage is 50/50 for furniture.
2. The consignment period is 60 days. You may pick up any unsold items on days 53-60. A 20% handling fee of the current price is assessed if removed prior to 7 days of the expiration date. On the 61st day, items become property of the store and could be donated after that date.
3. It is the responsibility of the consignor to pick up merchandise or money. We do not make reminder calls or emails. It is also up to the consignor to find their items on the floor at pick up time and bring to the Register for us to mark as returned. Please remember to bring packing and bags for your things.
4. You may pick up your payout at any time or use as store credit. We will mail consignment checks quarterly for accounts with a balance of $50 or more at that time. These checks will incur a $2 postage and handling fee subtracted from your balance. You also have the option to be paid out through PayPal or Venmo for a $1 fee each time.
Payout dates are the following:
January 1st , April 1st, July 1st, October 1st
If these mailing dates land on a holiday or weekend, they will be mailed the next business day. If you do not want your check mailed, you can pick up before the mail date or use as store credit.
5. All funds earned must be picked up within a year of the sale date or they will be forfeited. Remember to pick up.
6. Holiday items should be picked up within 1 week after the Holiday or they will be donated regardless of expiration date. Holiday items may be deeply discounted just before and/or after the holiday.
7. Items may be discounted AT ANY TIME at the discretion of the store. This includes sales.
8. Store is not responsible for damage or loss. Items should be covered under your homeowner's insurance in case of a catastrophic event.
9. Items left behind, that we did not accept for consignment, will be donated at the end of the day.
10. It is illegal to misrepresent a designer bag with a counterfeit. By signing this form, you are verifying the authenticity of the brand of the item as the original purchaser or know that it was purchased from a reputable brand retailer.
By signing this form, you agree to these terms and confirm that your account information is current and correct.
TERMS OF CONTRACT: