HOW TO CONSIGN
- 60% Store/40% Consignor
- 50/50 for Furniture
- 60 days
- Payout anytime at the register or use as store credit
- Pick up unsold items 53rd – 60th day
- On or after the 61st day, items may be donated or sold under the store
- Items picked up sooner than the 53rd day will be charged 20% of
the price of the item as a handling fee
- Appointments can be made at evilenasreddresser.com, click Book Appointment
- We look at up to 15 items per day. Please book an appointment.
Sets are 1 item: ex. 6 identical glasses
- Designer Bags: When you consign, you are confirming that your bag
is authentic. Bring any authenticity papers or receipt.
- Clean home décor of dust, dirt, wax, etc.
- In season, in style, in good condition ready to go out on the floor
- Bring clothing on hangers – we will return them to you
- Check clothing for deodorant, pet hair, odor(smoke/perfume, even strong fragrances), wrinkles, snags, tears, stains, pilling, working zippers, buttons
present and secure, belts present if loops, & current style
- We do not take business attire, formalwear (gowns, bridal gowns,
prom dresses), pajamas, swimwear, under garments, body suits,
furs, or fine jewelry.
- We do not accept Men’s, Children’s, Junior’s, or Maternity
- Text a photo to our text-only furniture approval number (815)531-7050 or bring in a photo.
If there is any damage, let us know or send a photo of it. Is it
wobbly? Clean? Any water spots? Scratches? These are things we
will be inspecting when the furniture is brought in. If you let us
know in the photos, it reduces the chance of us not taking it when
you bring it in. We will let you know if it’s something to bring in.
- Make an appointment to bring it in. At that time, we will
inspect it in person before receiving it.
- Bring help to move and/or set up
- We can recommend movers
- If you have prices in mind for any of your pieces, please let us know when you check in.
What to expect
- On the day of your appointment, bring your items to the Consignment Window to the left and rear of the store. We will confirm your information and which items are yours.
- Feel free to shop while we look at your consignment.
Check back periodically.
- You may leave and come back the same day before closing to pick up your
- Any items left at the end of the day, we donate.
- You may also ask us to donate what we don’t take.
- When we are done, any items we are not going to consign will be placed on the rack outside the consignment Window.
- Once we put your items in the computer system, we will
send you an email with the item list. Double check this item list.
- Then you can go to evilenasreddresser.com to login to
your account. The first time you will be setting up your
- Click Consignors in the top menu bar
- Click Consignor Login
- Click Reset Password
- Fill in the email you gave us
- You will get an email to reset your password
- Follow the instructions and you are all set!